National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi Translator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Hindi Translator. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification : B.A/ M.A
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Hindi Translator Recruitment:
NIRD&PR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy activities in the field of rural development. The Institute proposes to engage services of qualified and experienced personson contract basis for the position ofHindi Translator (2 Nos)
- No of Post : 02 Posts
- The requirements for the position of Hindi Translator are as follows : i) Master’s Degree in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory and elective subject at Degree level OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subject (which includes the term compulsory and elective) ii) Sound knowledge of English, Hindi and one additional language i.e. Telugu/Sanskrit. iii) Knowledge of Typing (Hindi/ English) iv) Two years experience of translation work from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Age :Below 40 years(Relaxation can be considered for the candidates, as per norms)
- Term of engagement : i) On contract, initially for a period of six months, extendable as per requirements of the Institute based on his/ her performance. ii) The offered assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Hindi Translator Post:
- Written Test on 08/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Hindi Translator vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on 08.09.2015 from 11.00 AM onwards along with a copy of their bio-data in the prescribed form given below at the time of interview at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030. To register their candidature, they may also carry a recent photograph and original and xerox copies of relevant documents. Selection procedure will be by way of written test followed by interview. Candidates reporting after 11.00 AM or not having credentials or eligibility, will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/09/2015
VENUE : NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016