National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Assistants
Educational Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Salary :Rs.17,900/- P.M
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Senior Project Assistants Recruitment:
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy services in the field of rural development. NIRD & PR proposes to engage the services of qualified and experienced persons on contract basis for the following positions at Hyderabad :
- Senior Project Assistants (Accounts) – 3 Nos. at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
- Qualifications – MBA in finance / M.Com / B. Com with long experience
- Experience Atleast 06 years of experience in Accounts and Tally 9. The areas of work shall include verification of bills and preparation of payment vouchers, maintenance of accounts of Projects, preparation of statement of Expenditure, BRS, Utilisation Certificates as per Govt. of India Rules, data entry and generation of reports in Tally 9, knowledge of TDS, provision of IT for TDS and e-TDS quarterly filling.
Knowledge of Tally 9, MS Word and Excel are essential. Good communication skill in English & Hindi is desirable.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.17,900/- P.M. NIRD Staff quarters which are within the NIRD Campus can be allotted, subject to availability and payment of charges as per norms.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years as on the date of this advertisement. Age relaxation in case SC/ST and OBC candidates will be considered, as per norms, subject to production of prescribed certificate along with application.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Senior Project Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 10/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Project Assistants vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
No. of vacancies are indicative. It may increase / decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute. Term of engagement: The engagement is purely on temporary basis on contract which will be initially for a period of 6 months. Further extension can be considered based on performance and institute’s / project’s requirement. The candidate should be willing to go on tour to different parts of India as per office requirement. The candidate should be willing to work upto late hours and on holidays as per emergent office requirements. The positions offered are on temporary basis and do not envisage any form of regular appointment at NIRD & PR in future. Interested candidates can attend Walk-in-interview at 10.00 AM on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 along with their application in the prescribed application form at Annexure, recent colour passport size photograph and one set of photocopies of credentials at National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030. Candidates will have to attend the interview on their own expense and no TA/DA will be provided by the Institute. During interview, candidates will have to produce all original certificates for verification. Photocopies will not be considered. Candidates will have to report latest by 10.00 AM on 30.05.2015 and those who report late will not be permitted to attend the interview. Only candidates who are found eligible as per norms, can attend the interview. Prior to the interview, one knowledge test may be conducted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/06/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030