National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Associate on or before 16/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Associate
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs.60,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ (Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Eight (08) positions of Associate, Strategic Planning and Management, on Project mode, on appointment by NIRD&PR to work at Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), New Delhi for a period of one year. The details of the eligibility, job description and other requirements are as follows.
- Position/Role Associate, Strategic Planning and Management,
- Function Project Management, Training and Capacity Building
- Salary Rs.60,000/- (Rupees Sixty thousands) per month TA/DA As per norms of NIRD&PR
- Qualification Any Graduate Degree/Diploma (Full Time or Part Time)
- Experience Minimum 3 years experience in managing and tracking project plans.
- Maximum age Not exceeding 45 years as on 1.5.2015
- Last date for receipt of the application 16th May, 2015
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
The applications are to be addressed to Prof. & Head, Centre for Rural Infrastructure (CRI), National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030 and those who desire to submit the soft copy may submit the same to [email protected] is no prescribed application. However, prospective candidates shall submit their CVs/Resume with exclusive mention about fulfillment of prescribed qualification, age and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at MoRD, New Delhi. All communications will be through e-mail or contact over phone. Hence, all candidates are advised to mention clearly their e-mail/contact number in their application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/05/2015