National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Reader-F through recruitment notification – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO.: ESTT.-RCT/FC/01-2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professor/ Reader-F on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor/ Reader-F|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar|
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Assistant Professor/ Reader-F Recruitment:
The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (www.niser.ac.in) invites applications from Indian nationals for a faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor (Pay Band 3: `15,600 – 39,100 Grade Pay: `7,600/-) or Reader-F (Pay Band 4: `37,400 – 67,000 Grade Pay: `8,700/-) for School of Humanities and Social Sciences in the following field:
- Number of Post: ONE (Assistant Professor/ Reader-F)
- Economics: In the areas of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Developmental Economics, Indian Economic Planning and Development, Industrial Economics and Environmental Economics, Money, Banking and Financial Markets.
- Essential Educational Qualification: A Ph.D. degree in Economics from a reputed and recognized University or Institute with a very good academic record.
- Experience and Other Requirements: A) For Assistant Professor Candidate should have around three years of postdoctoral research/teaching experience after Ph.D. with high quality publications. Candidates should have interest and ability to teach courses in Integrated M.Sc. programme and in the Ph.D. programme.
- For Reader-F Candidate should have at least five years of postdoctoral research/teaching experience with high quality publications. Candidates should have demonstrated the capability to lead independent research programs. Candidates should have interest and ability to teach courses in Integrated M.Sc. programme and in the Ph.D. programme. It is desirable that that candidates applying for this position should have some experience in supervising graduate and undergraduate students.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Assistant Professor/ Reader-F Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor/ Reader-F Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER):
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL else they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of applications for recruitment.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill the position. The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement of the School.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- Interested candidates may apply by enclosing: Curriculum Vitae. List of Publications (with reprints of important papers as pdf files). Names and addresses (with e-mail and fax number) of three referees. Research and teaching plan. The candidates are required to deliver a research talk either in person or through video conferencing system before the final interview. The candidates are expected to have a detailed interaction with the faculty members of NISER. The selected candidates must be able to join NISER within three months of selection. Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] in marking “Faculty application” in the subject field on or before 1st May 2015. If no suitable candidates are found in the advertised area, then the last date may be extended. Candidates are advised to request the Academic referees to send their letters of recommendations (preferably signed versions as pdf file) directly to NISER at the above email address. Those having regular job in any organization should also send a scanned copy of “No Objection Certificate” issued by the current employer. All correspondence should be addressed to the above e-mail address only. No postal correspondence is required at any stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
Reference: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO.: ESTT.-RCT/FC/01-2015