National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Controllerthrough recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Com,B.Com,MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Controller Job on or before 31/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Controller
Educational Qualification : M.Com,B.Com,MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- /p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Science Education and Research ,Bhubaneswar
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar, has been setup at Jatni in Khurda District of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research. The campus of NISER at Jatni is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It will be a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including children’s school, health centre, banking facilities etc.
- NISER invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for the post of Deputy Controller of Accounts to be filled on deputation basis initially for a period of one year which is likely to be extended further following the Government of India rules. The details of the post are given below:
- Name of the Post: Deputy Controller of Accounts (One post, unreserved)
- Pay Band (PB)-3: 15,600 – 39,100/- Grade Pay (GP): 6,600/- Initial Basic Pay: 25,350/- In addition to the basic salary, NISER employees are entitled for the usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government Employees stationed at Bhubaneswar.
- Details of essential qualifications, age and experience for the post: a) A post graduate degree in Commerce or Management (Finance) or equivalent with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. b) Age Limit: Not more than 56 years as on 31.12.2015 c) Officers (dealing with Finance & Accounts) under the Central Government, Central Autonomous bodies/Universities/Institutes of national repute etc.: (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) having minimum 5 years of service with GP of Rs. 5,400 in PB-3; or (iii) having minimum combined service of 8 years in the GP of 5,400 in PB-3 and GP of 4,800 in PB-2; or (iv) having minimum eight years of regular service in PB-2 with GP of 4,800
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those having passed Final Examination of Institute of Cost/Chartered Accountants of India or SAS Examination and ability of administering, preferably in an educational or research institution of national importance
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) :
- It is requested that the applications from the eligible officers who can be relieved immediately on selection, may be forwarded by post to the undersigned in the proforma (given in page-3-4 of this document) on or before 31st December, 2015 along with the following documents:- (i) CR dossiers containing ACRs/APARs for the last five years. In case of photocopies of CR dossiers, it should be duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India; (ii) Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance; (iii) Integrity Certificate; (iv) A statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten years. The statement is also required in case of ‘NIL’ information. Applications received incomplete, otherwise than through proper channel without the above mentioned documents and after the due date will not be entertained. Further, the candidate who applies for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature subsequently. Address for Correspondence: – Recruitment Cell, NISER, P.O: Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha, PIN – 752 050.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2015