National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate-I through recruitment notification – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NISER/DBT/BL1501/14/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate-I Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate-I
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, BHUBANESWAR (An autonomous Institution under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) Institute of Physics Campus, P.O.- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Research Associate-I Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for one temporary position of Research Associate-I under the project “Role of TRPV ion channels in the regulation of mitochondrial function and dynamics relevant in the context of neuronal abnormality and other pathophysiological conditions” in the School of Biological Sciences, NISER funded by DBT, Govt. of India.
- Research Associate-I:
- QUALIFICATION: Candidates must have PhD degree awarded/thesis (or synopsis) submitted. M.Sc. (minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/ or any other similar stream in Biosciences. Candidates with prior hands on experience in ion channel/isolation of mitochondria from tissues/ cell biology/ Biochemistry/ computational biology/ protein expression purification/ molecular biology techniques will get preference. The selected candidate is expected to do routine wet bench experiments and maintain cell culture. For exceptional candidate, the criteria can be relaxed.
- FELLOWSHIP: ₹22,000/- + 20% HRA (Increased fellowship may be applied as per the DBT norms)
- AGE: 35 years as on 28.09.2015, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DBT rules.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Research Associate-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate-I Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) :
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 28.09.2015 The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year (likely to be extended further for next two years) but strictly co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post. Interested candidates should submit an application duly filled in all respect in the proforma only, as available in page 2 & 3 of this document with recent passport size photograph pasted on it to “The Administrative Officer-III (R&D), NISER, Institute of Physics Campus, PO-Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751005”. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The selection will be made on the basis of interview of suitable candidates and date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidate later. Candidates are requested to superscribe the advertisement No. i.e. advertisement No.: NISER/DBT/BL1501/14/2015” and the name of the post on the top of the envelope. In absence of which, it bears the risk of not being considered. Candidates should send a) Soft copy of the application along with complete Bio-data b) A statement of research interest by email to: [email protected] to [email protected] However, hard copy of the application along with required documents must reach by above mentioned date. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NISER/DBT/BL1501/14/2015.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016