National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate, Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, MBA, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate, Assistant Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate, Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-35,000/- p.m
Job Location : Punjab
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology G T Road, Sirhind Side, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab- 147301
Detail of National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) Project Associate, Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Min. Experience (Yrs.)|
|Project Associate||1||B.E. (Mechanical ) Certified Energy Auditor||30000-35000||3|
|Project Associate||1||B.E. (Electrical) Certified Energy Auditor||30000-35000||3|
|Project Associate||1||MBA (HR)||20000-25000||NIL|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) – Project Associate, Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate, Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) :
- Tenure of appointment under the R&D project will be co-terminus with the tenure of the project or minimum six months.
- The above positions are purely temporary and on contract basis. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration/absorption against any NISST post.
- Place of posting will be Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab. However, candidates shall be liable to serve any part of India.
- The duly filled in application form in the attached format at Annexure-A with a recent passport size photograph pasted on it, along with original and self attested copies of certificates and relevant documentary evidence in support of their date of birth, qualification and experience etc should reached this office on or before. 15.05.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016