National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer Trainee on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Vacancy Name :Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs. 4 – 5 lakh/-per annum
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Across India
Detail Of National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
NISM is in the process of constructing the state-of-the-art campus on a 70-acre plot of land at Patalganga (around 45 minutes drive from Vashi, Navi Mumbai). NISM is in the lookout for young and dynamic engineers and invites application for the post of Engineer Trainee – CIVIL, on renewable contractual basis.
- Maximum Age shall be as on August 31, 2015
- Minimum Qualification: First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum Experience shall bepost-qualification work experience as on August 31, 2015.
- Key Responsibilities: The incumbent would be handling the following:- Construction of proposed campus of NISM at Patalganga Furnishing of various office and other premises of NISM Maintenance of various existing and proposed premises Liaisoning with various government agencies to secure approvals Conceptualization and design validation Engaging architects to prepare BOQ & drawings Short-listing of the contractors Appointment of project management consultants Preparation of time, cost and material schedules Inviting tender / quotations and issuing work orders to contractors and vendors
Project management in execution of civil & interior works QC of works Executing work as per the standard drawings and specifications Processing and certification of contractor’s bills Co-ordination with various other agencies, suppliers, vendors and completing the job within the stipulated time Incumbent should have familiarity of working in a computerized environment. Good drafting skill to prepare office notes, tender documents and should be able to handle other official correspondence independently. Strong interpersonal skills, team player, good communication and presentation skills as the officer will be required to represent NISM and interact with various external agencies in connection with NISM campus project. Knowledge of working procedures of government departments / public sector undertakings would be an added advantage.
- Additional Skill Sets: CTC is Indicative Annual CTC (inclusive of variable pay) per annum.
- CTC Per annum: Rs. 4 – 5 lakh
- Initial contract period: One year*
- Minimum Experience : 2 years
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) – Engineer Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer Trainee Vacancy in National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM):
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV. Last date for receiving application is 05th October 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015