National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mananger-IT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Mananger-IT Job on or before 14th January 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 7 Lakhs to Rs. 9 Lakhs Annual|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14th January 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NISM Bhavan,Plot No. 82,, Sector-17,Vashi, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703|
Detail of National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Mananger-IT Recruitment:
NISM invites application for the post of Manager – IT, on a contract renewable every 5 years.
- Maximum Age (as on December 01, 2014): 40 years
- Minimum Qualification: First class Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication from a reputed institute or a First class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication from a reputed institute.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years of post qualification relevant work experience in the implementation of small to medium scale applications or ICT infrastructure development projects. The candidate is expected to have good experience of all stages of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), reasonably good knowledge of any of the industry standard RDBMSs (i.e. MySQL, SQL, ORACLE, INGRESS etc.). Must possess working experience in any of the industry standard software development tools. The candidate must have a very good understanding of Project Management knowledge areas. Must possess strong “Contract Management” and “Project Management” skills.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Team Work
- Work under Deadlines
- Good Communication Skills
- Takes Ownership
- Highly Proactive
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good working knowledge of MS Project or any other project management tool
- Strong Technical Documentation Skills
- Good knowledge of PMBOK
Key Responsibilities: The incumbent would be handling the following:
- Project Management (Scope, Cost, time, resource, quality and communication management)
- Design and Development of applications (particularly using MS SQL Server & Visual Studio development tools)
- Effective implementation of Change Management Process.
- Review of various technical Documents
- Conceptualization and budgeting of various IT projects
- Planning and execution of procurement process for various IT solutions.
- Contract Management
- Development and implementation of various processes within the IT Department to ensure planned growth, effective operation and maintenance of IT Infrastructure.
- Assist the Head of IT Department in carrying out a comprehensive study of the IT Infrastructure Requirements at Patalganga Campus
- Procurement and implementation of various IT infrastructure components at Patalganga Campus.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)- Mananger-IT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14th January 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Mananger-IT Vacancy in National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM):
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14th January 2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NISM|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016