Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Information Security Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Chief Information Security Officer Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), New Delhi
Detail of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Deputy Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment:
- JOB OBJECTIVES: Interact and co-ordinate with vendors Track security related aspects
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Help UIDAI on implementation of Security policies and ensure defined procedures are followed. Interact and co-ordinate with service providers To assist CISO-UIDAI in implementing organisation security framework effectively To assist in conducting all preparatory work for ISP Certification including Internal ISMS Audits. Report to CISO on the effectiveness of the Information Security Program, including policy violations, security risks, progress of all securityrelated remedial actions and metrics Assist in development, maintenance and communication of policies to direct security functions relative to information technology systems, networks, applications, and voice and data communications that are consistent with applicable regulatory and compliance requirements. Perform measurement of quantitative and qualitative risks and further analysis Assist in classification of asset and measure potential cost of risk and recommend appropriate security strategies Provide feedback to CISO on security risk portfolio strategy Assist CISO in performing security management Oversee the implementation of Information Security training program to assure the knowledgeable of Information Security policies, practices and relevant guidance appropriate to their role Periodically test and evaluate Information Security controls and techniques to assure compliance with policies. Coordinate the use of external resources involved in the performance of security testing, i.e. penetration tests, vulnerability scans. Oversee incident response procedure as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary. Help in creation of security culture and awareness. Oversee the development and implementation of activities to foster Information Security awareness within the UIDAI and related entities.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Qualification: Educational Qualification BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc(IT) OR CS Electronic
- Experience Functional experience: Total experience should be at least 8 years out of which 5 years of experience in working with information security solutions. ISO 27001 implementer/auditor Preferred certificationCISSP/CISA/CISM (minimum one certification is must)
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) – Deputy Chief Information Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Chief Information Security Officer Vacancy in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 15/6/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016