National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Manager on or before 27/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : B.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), Bengaluru
Detail Of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager Recruitment:
- Position: Manager (Enrolment & Authentication Support)
- No. of Positions: 2
- Location: Bengaluru Roles & Responsibilities Address Resident grievances related to end to end activities of enrolment and authentication, ensure resolution in co-ordination with the concerned team (technical/business), and communicate within the prescribed time frame. Work on the set of complaints, segregate based on the risk levels and ensure remediation. Examine various scenarios, design solutions, create SOPs and ensure execution by various teams. Bring out regular progress assessment reports with qualitative inputs and flagging off any deviations/ issues that would need to be looked into by the higher authorities Work very closely with internal and external teams on enrolment and authentication issues relevant to resident grievances, prepare concept notes and follow up till development of the solutions. Assist in any other work incidental to the resolution of grievances, preparation of education material.
- Desired Profile Graduation (B.Com /CA/ MBA( Finance)/Equivalent) Minimum 8 years of varied experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Industry with emphasis on Testing / Customer Support / Analytics
- Tenure One year contract period.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Last Date Receipt of Application 27/5/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/5/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017