National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Logistics Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute for Smart Government, Delhi|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager Recruitment:
- Job Profile : Support the UIDAI in implementing Aadhaar for various Registrar organizations; drive project management rigor in the same. Deploy the Registrar Onboarding Process and guidelines as defined by the UIDAI to support Registrars in project implementation. Manage cross-functional aspects of the project including finance, technology, logistics, procurement etc. Interface with all stakeholders as required – training agencies, enrolment agencies, device manufacturers, audit agencies to the support Registrar in project implementation. Supervise project implementation at the ground level; travel will be required to monitor implementation at the Village / District level. Review regular progress assessment reports with qualitative inputs and flag off any deviations / issues that would need to be looked into. Ensure timely preparation of reports and circulars for both internal and external distribution on project progress.
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Engineering form a Premier institute or Masters Degree in Management / Technology from a reputed institute.
- Experience : Overall 5 – 10 years of experience in multidisciplinary functions and 3 years of experience in project management function. Project Management Certification preferred; should be proficient in MS Office, MS Project, PERT-CPM and other Project Management Tools.
- Experience in Government Projects / Services an advantage.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 28/ 02/2015. Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|