National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager Contract Center through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Contract Center Job on or before 5/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager Contract Center|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
National Institute for Smart Government Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Residential Complex, 1st floor New Delhi-110003
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)Manager Contract Center Recruitment:
Currently Manager (Helpline Operation) is looking after work of communication solution, which is not area of his job profile, Recently two more contact centres have been on –boarded which has further added up workload of communication system. The Division is also pursuing case of arbitration with one contact centre. The Division is also managing help 1 desk for redressal of escalated complaints of the residents
Manager Contract Center
- The person would be responsible to lead contact centre process definition initiatives.
- Able to conduct impact analysis for customer service process changes, lead and drive at operational levels.
- Responsibility for the robustness of the process solution being designed and its consistent and smooth deployment
- Create and manage reports required by the management in relation to the operations of the contact centres
- Examine, analyze and give inputs on the reports given by system
- Interface between vendor and management of any/all technical issues related to contact centre operations.
Desired Profile of the candidate
- Should have expertise in handling AVAYA, IVRS/ ACD Systems.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer service operation experience
- 2+ years of experience in leading process initiatives and implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required (advance degree preferred). Having MBA would be an added advantage
- Should process good knowledge or hands on experience is plus –on process definition, estimation, project
- planning and monitoring , Risk Management , Process Tailoring, Metrics, PCBR, Audits, gap analysis, Planning,
- coordinating and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis
- Experience of working with in –house or 3rd party Knowledge Management or CRM System
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Manager Contract Center Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Contract Center Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Candidates should have lead total work experience of at least 5+ years with 3+ years of experience and good functional knowledge in CRM MS Dynamics (MANDATORY)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|