National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (State Projects) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager (State Projects) Job on or before 3/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
||Manager (State Projects)
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 post
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), Bengaluru, UIDAI, RO
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager (State Projects) Recruitment:
- Job Profile
- Manager – State Project is required to give support to Central and State Government Schemes for Aadhaar Enabled Applications (AEA) and perform following functions:
- Facilitate conceptualization and define areas of Aadhaar usage jointly with target Ministries/State Governments and to identify application solutions and necessary linkages.
- Provide consulting support in design and development of applications
- Support implementation of applications.
- Enable creation of support, infrastructure/platforms for AEA.
- The activities involved in taking care of above stated functions are as given below:
- Understand the process and technology as existing in the Organization (UIDAI/Centre & State).
- Identify areas for Aadhaar integration.
- Reengineer the process and define functional / technology requirements for Aadhaar enablement.
- Support development of required applications and assistance in Project implementation.
- Provide handholding support to the various organizations in implementation of AEA
- Define strategy and design institutional framework for AEA
- Review the project proposal received w.r.t the Central/State Scheme
- Assist the UIDAI management in project approval
- Suggest the usage of best practices from other projects as part of the project review feedback
- Support the Central/State Schemes in
- Selection and management of the Project Consultants
- Selection of the System integrator
- Coordinate with the System Integrators in software development.
- Overall project monitoring for all related projects under the Regional Office
- Review the project deliverables for adherence to the UIDAI framework.
- Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a premier institute or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology from a reputed institute
- At least 8 years of total experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications, out of which at least 2 years of experience in a Project Management Role.
- Experience in IT role (Software Engineer, or Team Lead, or Business Analyst)
- Knowledge of various welfare schemes implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations and Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite).
- Other desirable skills:
- Large IT Project Management
- Software development lifecycle
- Project management methodologies
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Large Data Management Program.
- Stakeholders consultation
- Bid Process Management
- Government projects
- RFP preparation and Bid-process management especially in Govt. sector
- Age Limit Should be less than 50 years
- Period of Contract : Two Years Extendable one Year
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Manager (State Projects) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (State Projects) Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/3/2015