National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Lead Enrolment Client through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MCA, M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Lead Enrolment Client Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Lead Enrolment Client|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute for Smart Government, Bangalore|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Project Lead Enrolment Client Recruitment:
- Job Profile : Responsible for Client – Server Interactions Responsible for Geocoding Responsible for Software Configuration Management System Review weekly and monthly metrics Key Responsibilities: Responsible for key Project management knowledge areas like Scope, Risk, Quality, Human resource, Time, Cost and Communications Identify and maintain requisite technical and project documentation. Interacting with the application development team on a regular basis and ensure that all the agreed processes are followed as per Industry practices o Responsible for successful Client – Server Interactions primarily for Enrolment client o Ensure Geo coding o Responsible for Configuration Management, Version management etc Interface with the various stakeholders of the UIDAI o Assist in ensuring application security as per the security policy Assist in review various artefacts of Software Development viz. the Functional Requirement ,Software Requirement Study, Software Design & Architecture Assist in defining the acceptance criteria for application Co-ordinate with the testing team to ensure that the testing (functional, performance and security) is done as per the Test Plan; ensure requisite coverage of test scenarios and test cases Co-ordinate/own all the application audit activities Define ,monitor and manage software metrices Interact with the MSP in troubleshooting ,in resolution of issues relating to maintenance of a development and testing environment-including systems and procedures for source control, for UIDAI’s software building, testing, and document management Analyse and propose technology refreshment required from time to time Ensure SLA Management (including Application Performance Management) -Monitoring of SLAs Monitoring of incident reporting and resolution Ensure Application related knowledge management by capturing the solutions and leading practices employed in the deployment of the application Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Basic Qualifications: At least 8 years of experience in implementation of projects over various with at least 3 years’
experience at Project manager level Minimum2 years’ experience on Software Configuration Management tools/process Engineering /MCA/ Management from a reputed institute Preferred Skills: Knowledge of Geocoder
- Professional Skill Requirements: Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent business acumen and industry acumen Ability to work with multiple business functions/capabilities
- Tenure: 3 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Project Lead Enrolment Client Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Lead Enrolment Client Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 31.03.2015. Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017