National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Consultant Job on or before 31-Aug-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Senior Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31-Aug-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), New Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Senior Consultant Recruitment:
- JOB OBJECTIVE he objective of this job is to lead the Awareness and Communication function and be directly responsible for development, implementation and monitoring of Awareness & Communication strategies to be adopted for NeGP. The job holder will also be directly responsible for supporting Head Project Appraisal to ensure appraisal of Project Reports received by NeGD for their alignment with the Awareness & Communication strategies of NeGP.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Awareness & Communication Develop Awareness & Communication strategies to be adopted for NeGP Devise suitable interventions to build the brand of NeGP including different MMPs/ Components and NeGD itself Draft and enforce guidelines for using the NeGP and related logos Build capacities at Central Line Ministry and State level for awareness creation and communication management Implement of CSC and India Portal mission mode projects Prepare annual Awareness & Communication budget and costs framework inline with the organizational goals Identify and empanel agencies for developing brand related communication / merchandise / advertisements etc Identify media channels for Awareness & Communication, determine the media mix to be used and liaison with external partners to execute the Awareness & Communication strategy Ensure consistent brand understanding and provide regular support Facilitate internal and external brand audit Develop brand related advertisement and communication merchandise for use by internal customers Support SeMT, State Governments and Central Line Ministries in designing and implementing respective Awareness & Communication strategies NeGP Appraisals Lead, direct and guide trategic Appraisal team in issues relating to Appraisal of Project Reports and ensure their adherence to the evolved guidelines on awareness and communication strategies Function: Staffing NeGD
- Skills: 8 to 16 years of experience in diverse Awareness & Communication / Brand Management / Public & Media Relations roles Minimum 2/3 years of experience in handling large scale Awareness & Communication projects
- Qualifications: Essential Criteria Graduation: Any Discipline (Mass Communication is desirable) Post Graduation: Mass Communications
- Experience: 8 -16 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Senior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31-Aug-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 31/8/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31-Aug-2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017