National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Executive Job on or before 31-Aug-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Senior Executive
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31-Aug-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), New Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Senior Executive Recruitment:
- Role profile: Job Objective The objective of this job is to assist the Head- Digital Locker in various on boarding activities in progress with various ministries and departments.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Support and work with various department and agencies for the on boarding exercise of a product developed by IT Ministry. Coordinate with various departments and the internal product team for various on boarding activities. Government policies understanding to be communicated to other department for the on boarding exercise. Identify & managing project risks & developing solution to problems Work with the development team consisting of architects, product managers, UI designers, testers to understand the requirements of government organisations in implementing the product. Any requirement gathering and software development experience is preferable. Assist in design software solutions and features Exposure to agile development methodologies is a plus Prior experience with developer APIs, SDKs, is a plus Regular review & improve upon current processes & methodologies In addition to above primary responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by Reporting officer/Nodal Officer at DeitY/NeGD.
- Function: Staffing NeGD
- Skills: 0-3 years of experience in software development or requirement gathering experience in a technology company. Freshers may be considered with exceptional qualities. Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills required Willingness and ability to develop code as per requirement. Experience of working in a similar role would be preferred. Pre sales experience is desirable Understanding computer programming principles Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities concurrently Hands on experience on project management tools & technologies including open sources. Good team skills. Ability to work collectively towards team goals
- Qualifications: 1.Graduation: B.E /B.Tech/MCA 2.Post Graduation ( Desirable) : MBA
- Experience: 0-3 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Senior Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31-Aug-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Executive Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 31/8/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31-Aug-2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017