National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of System Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job System Analyst on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : System Analyst
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), Across India
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) was registered as a Section 25 company in May 2002 with its headquarters at Hyderabad. 49% of NISG’s equity is held by Central Government and various State Governments, and 51% is held by institutional investors like NASSCOM and ILF&S. This structure was intended to foster the efficiency and flexibility of Private Sector combined with accountability of Public Sector. The NISG Vision and Mission statements place emphasis on the Public Private Partnership. Thus, partnering with the private sector is an essential element of NISG’s functioning. Bidding for projects against private industry players thus creates a contradictory situation to NISG’s objectives.
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)-Centre for excellence in e-Governance is managing a Project Management Unit (PMU) for AADHAAR Project, UIDAI, Planning Commission, GoI and is looking for professionals from public and private sector with excellent track records.
- Aadhaar Project is envisioned by the UIDAI, GoI and is a prestigious national initiative. The scale of this project is unprecedented and its implementation will involve active participation of Central, State, UT and Local Governments, as well as public and private sector agencies across the country.
Detail Of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) System Analyst Recruitment:
- Education : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, MCA – Computers
- Tenure: 2 Years Contract Period
- Job Responsibilities Support the IT need and facilities management work of the Regional office of the UIDAI:
- Maintenance of the IT systems, hardware, printers, software applications, LAN, Communication room etc. Support vendor management activities for desktops/ laptops/ network/ communication equipment/ data card. Supervise and manage the Communication room & IT equipment and accessories installed therein including maintenance of logs and logs and entry registers etc. Manage all desktops/ laptops/ related patch updates; manage AMCs for hardware; track software licenses and renewals for the same. Undertake data entry work as and when required and impart training to UIDAI staff in various information systems, data management and computing techniques. Interface with IT firms and MSP engaged by UIDAI for implementation of the project, as and when asked.
- Experience : 2-4 years of experience in managing IT support/ Hardware platforms/ software applications/ web development and user support.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – System Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For System Analyst Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 20/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017