National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (IEC) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager (IEC) Job on or before 14/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (IEC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute for Smart Government YSR Bhavan, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad -500 032, India Phone: +91-040-66545352 Fax: +91-040-66545300|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager (IEC) Recruitment:
- Position: Manager (IEC) Implementation Campaign
- Location: Mumbai
- No. of Posts: 1
- Qualification & Experience Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a Premier Institution. With at least 2 years of experience in preparation of press notes, editing in-house newsletters, social marketing, IEC Campaign, Public relations, Creative Designing, Production of POP material, dealing with Advertisement & Media Agencies. Well verse with power point presentations MS Excel & Word and good command to read and write. Note: The qualifications regarding education is/are relax able at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates having higher qualification/experience Experience 2 years of relevant experience in Communication will be given to candidates having worked with the Government and/or those having worked on rural communication. Knowledge of English & Hindi. Preference will be given for the candidates knowing Marathi, Gujarati and Konkani.
- Age limit Up to 40 years. Contractual appointment for 3 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager (IEC) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (IEC) Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
- Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016