National Institute of Smart Government has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofLogistics Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Logistics Manager Job on or before29/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government
Vacancy Name :Logistics Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job :29/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Institute of Smart Government ,Bengaluru
Detail of National Institute of Smart GovernmentLogistics Manager Recruitment:
- Knowledge / Qualifications
Specific Domain Experience and Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning & Optimization and Logistics.
- Thorough understanding of software development practices, including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 5-8 years of experience in Logistics management application packages as functional or technical developer with an emphasis on systems development including system design, development, unit test and deployment.
- Sound understanding of optimization techniques like linear programming, genetic algorithms,heuristic search techniques, constraint programming.Sound understanding and demonstrated experience working with Logistics management systems and Software and large -scale software implementations (e.g.SCP&O, SCM or ERP) and have aclear vision on iterative development.
- Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008),SQL-Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and developing database-driven .NET/Java applications and Windows or UNIX operating systems. Familiarity with data modeling in relational database sand
- data communication (ODBC, SOAP, JMS)and Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Web Services (REST/XML/SOAP/JSON).
- Willing to travel when necessary and work effectively on teams in a reliably professional manner. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with a team of software developers.
- Experience working in a consultant/client environment. Period of Contract :02 year contract period
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government -Logistics Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Logistics Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government :
Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e – Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply only Short -listed candidates will be contacted
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job29/8/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016