National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Application Analyst through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, MCA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Application Analyst Job on or before 14/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Application Analyst
Educational Qualification : BE, B.Tech, MCA, MBA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Institute of Smart Government,New Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Application Analyst Recruitment:
- Position: Application Analyst
- Location: Chandigarh
- Position: 01
- Job Profile • Support UIDAI eco system partners in adoption and roll out of the Aadhaar Authentication Services • Provide onsite support for the 50 districts Financial Inclusion pilot rollout • Extend support for project implementation at the ground level • Provide support for post go live field level support and issues resolution through liaising with government departments, application support and operations teams etc. • Travel in rural areas is required to field level monitoring • Other tasks assigned by UIDAI Regional Offices from time to time
- Indicative Deliver • Provide technical support for authentication services • Implementation of best finger Detection (BFD) • Facilitate seeding in department databases • Facilitate the linking of Aadhaar numbers with bank accounts • Facilitate issues resolution and root cause analysis at filed level • Other deliverables as assigned by UIDAI from time to timeQualification & Experience • BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc. • 4-6 Years of experience managing IT software / Hardware platform support / Software applications/ Web development, and user support • Any certification in Technical Support (e.g. CCNA, MCSE, OCP etc.) • Experience of leading a team of 2-3 resource for software implementation support function • Implementation support experience in government (e- Governance) and Financial Services industry programmes an advantage. • Working knowledge of Java , web service , RDBMS an advantage • Good issues resolution and reporting skills • Good communication and coordinate skills • Willingness to travel and work betterment of rural areas Tenure: 2 years extendable by one year contract period.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Application Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Application Analyst Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) :
Employees from Government / Public sector Organizations with previous experience in handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/10/2015