National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Analyst / Sr Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B. Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/M Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Analyst / Sr Analyst Job on or before 17/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name : Analyst / Sr Analyst
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/PGDM/M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :17/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Institute of Smart Government,New Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)Analyst / Sr Analyst Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification & Experience
B.E/B. Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/M Sc (IT/Computers) with 2+ years of work experience in multidisciplinary functions. Experience in e-Governance programs with strong appreciation for IT / Telecom an advantage Should be proficient in MS Office, MS Excel Formulas, Filters ,Lookup, Different types of charts, Macros Desired Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills. Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully Priority setting – spends his / her time and the time of others on what’s important Problem – solving – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions Conflict Management skills and the ability to interact diplomatically with a variety of individuals at various organizational levels Negotiating – Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups Peer relationships – Encourages collaboration Self Knowledge – Knows personal strength, weaknesses, opportunities and limits • Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Job Profile :Provide demo of applications/tools to various Ministries/departments at very short notice. Coordinate with the entities to help, guide and handhold them for improvement of Aadhaar based services Proactive to take new challenge and assignments Interface with all stakeholders including entities applying for use of authentication services and various other divisions. Ensure timely preparation of various onboarding reports Review regular progress assessment reports with qualitative inputs and flag off any deviations / issues that would need to be looked into
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Analyst / Sr Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Analyst / Sr Analyst Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Eligible Candidate apply on before 17/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016