National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of English Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job English Lecturer on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Vacancy Name :English Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Executive Director, National Institute of Speech and Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam (PO), Thiruvananthapuram 695017
Detail Of National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) English Lecturer Recruitment:
NISH invites applications on contract basis for the position of “English Lecturer”.
- Qualifications and Experience: First class Postgraduate Degree in English under a regular college scheme from a reputed institution. Preference will be given to candidates who have NET, M.Phil or Ph.D.
- Experience: Minimum two years teaching experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in teaching special needs children especially in teaching hard of hearing children. Teaching English to children with communication difficulties is very different from those with hearing and speech and hence an aptitude test will be conducted to determine the suitability.
- Age: Below 35 years.
- Remuneration: Contract wages appropriate for the position.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) – English Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For English Lecturer Vacancy in National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH):
Since this is a special vocation, an aptitude to be innovative is important. Those who have expertise in using technology and internet in classrooms only can succeed in this teaching position and hence knowledge in the leading edge technologies is important. The teacher needs to have commitment to a social cause and not just classroom teaching. Ability to learn and use Indian sign language is important. Applications should reach the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech and Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam (PO), Thiruvananthapuram 695017, before 30th September 2015, 5.30 PM. No phone calls are encouraged to inquire anything more about this opening. Solicitations and recommendations will be considered a disqualification. Positions are filled only based on merit and suitability for the job.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017