National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head of Administration through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Head of Administration on or before 10/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Vacancy Name : Head of Administration
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Trivandrum
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Executive Director, NISH, NISH Road, Sreekariyam PO, Trivandrum – 695017, Kerala, India
Detail Of National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Head of Administration Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Officer at NISH. This person will be the head of Administration.
- Qualification and Experience: Masters Degree with additional qualifications in personnel management, or MBA from a reputed Institution. Minimum 5 to 10 years experience overseeing a top class educational institution or hospital. Ability to review office, clinical and academic related procedures to make it more efficient continuously.
- Age: Below 40, preferably below 35. Retired persons will not be considered.
- Remuneration: On the scale of pay approved for the Administrative Officer by NISH Project Board. Currently under revision. NISH being a Service Organization and Educational Institution with national visibility, remuneration may not be the best in the industry but the working environment will be the best available. Self fulfilment and personal satisfaction will be a component to consider with the overall emoluments.
- Work Environment: A job that gives fulfillment and satisfaction working alongside supporting a dedicated team of professionals – faculty members, early intervention teachers, clinicians, and social workers. Those with a passion for service and making a difference will enjoy the daily work.
- Career Growth: As NISH becomes a University, career options in multiple administrative capacities will be available for the person with good academic qualifications and right aptitude.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) – Head of Administration Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Head of Administration Vacancy in National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH):
Candidates who fulfill the criteria below may submit their application on plain paper and submit by postal mail to The Executive Director, NISH, NISH Road, Sreekariyam PO, Trivandrum – 695017, Kerala, India. Last date of receipt of application June 10, 2015. Self-attested copies of certificates may be enclosed in the application form. Email submission is not encouraged for this position. Solicitations or recommendations will be considered a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017