National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer Job on or before July 10, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : July 10, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Executive Director, National Institute of Speech and Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam (PO), Thiruvananthapuram 695017
Detail of National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Lecturer Recruitment:
NISH invites applications on contract basis for the position of Mathematics lecturer.
- Qualifications and Experience: First class Postgraduate Degree in Mathematics under a regular college scheme from a reputed institution. Preference will be given to candidates who have NET, M.Phil or Ph.D.
- Experience: Minimum two years teaching experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in teaching special needs children especially in teaching hard of hearing children. Teaching Mathematics to children with communication difficulties is very different from those with hearing and speech and hence a aptitude test will be conducted to determine the suitability.
- Remuneration: Contract wages appropriate for the position.
- Note: Since this is a special vocation, an aptitude to be innovative is important. Those who have expertize in using technology and internet in classrooms only can succeed in this teaching position and hence knowledge in the leading edge technologies is important.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before July 10, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) :
The teacher needs to have commitment to a social cause and not just classroom teaching. Ability to learn and use Indian sign language is important. Applications should reach the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech and Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam (PO), Thiruvananthapuram 695017, before July 10, 2015. No phone calls are encouraged to inquire anything more about this opening. Solicitations and recommendations will be considered a disqualification. Positions are filled only based on merit and suitability for the job.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job July 10, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016