National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/06/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Calicut
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Electrical Engineering, NITC, Calicut
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
A walk in interview for the engagement of a Technical Assistant (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Electrical Engineering Department, NIT Calicut
- Research Assistant – 1 No. (on contract basis)
- Qualification : Degree (B Tech or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering from an recognized Institute/University.
- Preferred Experience : Experience as Technical Assistant/Project Staff in similar R&D Projects in a reputed Institute/University
- Remuneration : Rs. 15,000/-* (Rupees fifteen thousand only)/ per month
- Name of Project : R&D project “Security assessment of microgrids in isolated and in grid connected mode”
- Period of Engagement : One year (Extendable upto Three months)
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 29/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut):
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview 29.06.2015 at 9.00 am in the office of the Department of Electrical Engineering, NITC. The fellowship is subject to change depending on CDAC directions Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview with all original certificates and Mark List, Address Proof at 9.00 a.m. on 29.06.2015 at the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Calicut. A set of copy of original certificates and Bio Data should be handed over. For more details visit www.nitc.ac.in.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/06/2015
VENUE :Department of Electrical Engineering, NITC, Calicut
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016