National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer/ Research Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Engineer/ Research Engineer on or before 15/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur)
Vacancy Name : Project Engineer/ Research Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.23,000-25,000/-per month
Job Location :Durgapur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Durgapur (NIT Durgapur), Durgapur
Detail Of Post:
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following post to work in a project funded by Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
- Name of the Project: “Post-Disaster Situation Analysis and Resource Management Using Delay-Tolerant Peer-toPeer Wireless Networks (DISARM)” in collaboration with IIT Kharagpur, IIM Calcutta, IIEST Shibpur, KGEC Kalyani, HIT Kolkata
- No of Post : 01
- Fellowship :(i)INR 23000/- + HRA (for B.E./B.Tech./MCA without valid NET/GATE score) (ii)INR 25,000/- + HRA (for M.Tech. or B.E./B.Tech./MCA with valid NET/GATE)
- Qualifications required : (M.Tech. or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology) or (MCA with valid NET/GATE score with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University) or (BE/B.Tech./MCA with 7.5 CGPA) or (BE/B.Tech./MCA with 8.0 CGPA marks and without valid GATE Score may also apply).
- Other Desirable Requirements: Good Programming and Analytical skills, Expertise in Computer System Papers in good Conference and Journal
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with self-attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates related to Experience, Publications, and Research Interests etc. addressed to Dr. Subrata Nandi, PI-Project DISARM, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg., National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal by post and by e-mail to email@example.com with Advt. no. as the subject line. For further details, please feel free to contact (Mobile No: +919434788158). Date of interview will be notified on the Institute web site. IMPORTANT DATES DATE OF PUBLICATION OF ADMISSION NOTICE – 31/05/2016 LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 15/06/2016 DATE OF PUBLICATION OF SHORTLIST ON THE WEBSITE – 16/06/2016 DATE OF ADMISSION TEST AND VIVA VOCE (IN CSE DEPARTMENT) – 20/06/2016 (11 AM) PUBLICATION OF RESULTS ON THE WEBSITE – 27/07/2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2016