National Institute of Technology Durgapur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) & MORE VACANCIES through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Durgapur Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & More vacancies . Walk in Interview will be held on 14/05/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Durgapur|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & More vacancies|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||NA(As Per CSIR Rules)|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||14/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Durgapur|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Durgapur JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) & MORE VACANCIES Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & More vacancies||01||M.Sc ( Physics)||NA||NA|
- Recruitment of the Staff through Walk-in-Interview (JRF/SRF/RA/Project Assistant (any one)) to work under the following CSIR-Sponsored Project:
- “Development and Characterization of Semiconductor Nanostructures to Obtain Nanomaterials with Enhanced Photoluminescence and Photo-Catalytic Properties” Interested candidates may attend the interview with original and attested copies of all academic and experience certificates (if any) and testimonials on May 14th, 2015 at 11.30 AM at the Physics Department, NIT Durgapur.
- Details about the position:
- Name of the Post:Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Or Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Or Research Associate (RA) Or Project Assistant (PA
- No. of vacancies:01
- Qualifications:For JRF: Possessing M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test For
- SRF: (i) Possessing M.Sc.in Physics with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test and at least 2 yrs. of post-MSc research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journals; or (ii) M.Tech degree in Engg./Tech. in Materials Science/Nanotechnology
- For RA: Possessing Doctorate (PhD) degree in Physics.
- For PA: M.Sc degree in Physics with 55% marks with or without NET/GATE certificate
- Fellowship & Duratio:As per CSIR Rule, Duration: Project Duration of 30 Months/Termination of the Project.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Durgapur – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) & MORE VACANCIES Post:
- Written Test on 14/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) & MORE VACANCIES Vacancy In National Institute of Technology Durgapur:
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with bio-data, reprints of publications, reports etc., passport size attested photos, original certificates and attested photocopies of all certificates, marksheets, degrees and testimonials.
- Reporting time at the Physics Department, NIT Durgapur for the Interview: May 14th, 2015 at 11.00 AM
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvasing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/05/2015
VENUE :Interested candidates may attend the interview with original and attested copies of all academic and experience certificates (if any) and testimonials on May 14th, 2015 at 11.30 AM at the Physics Department, NIT Durgapur.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016