National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO:ADMN.06/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur HP – 177005|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) – Registrar Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for the post of REGISTRAR to be filled through the process of direct recruitment / deputation / contract basis in this Institute. The application form and other detail may be downloaded from the institute website http://www.nith.ac.in
- Name of the post RGISTRAR
- Number of posts TOT . Classification Group-A .
- Scale of Pay PB-4 (37400-67000) with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/ Grade pay, Band pay) . Whether Selection Post or Selection non-Selection Posts . Age limit for direct recruits Preferably below 57 years .
- Educational and other Essential: -qualifications required for Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or direct recruits its equivalent grade B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: (i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of R 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of R 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment andor other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
- Desirable: (i) Qualification in of Management/Engineering/Law. (ii) Experience in handling computerized administration/ legal/financial/establishment matters. 8. Whether age and Yes, as per Col. 6 & . educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) – Trainee Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar – Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur):
Candidates who have already applied against earlier Advertisement Notice No. 03/2014 dated 13/06/2014 need not apply again. However, they may update their CV by sending documents related to their additional qualification/ experience acquired, if any. The application form duly filled in all respect along-with prescribed nonrefundable processing fee and attested copies of necessary documents should reach the office of THE REGISTRAR, NIT, HAMIRPUR (HP) 177-005 ON OR BEFORE 6th April, 2015 BY .00 PM. Incomplete applications will not be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO:ADMN.06/2015