On 02/09/2016, National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Staff. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) plans to recruit B.Tech candidates for the post of Project Staff. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Staff. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/09/2016.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) before 17/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Staff|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,000-18,150/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. T.Nasar Assistant Professor Department of Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics National Institute Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal Srinivasnagar – 575 025, Mangalore, India|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Staff Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Staff Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Staff|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering (minimum 75% aggregate of last 6 semesters) with experience in AUTO CAD, STAAD Pro, FORTRAN/MATLAB programming skills|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Duration : 03 Years|
|Pay Scale:Year‐1 Monthly Emolument 15,000 Year‐2 Monthly Emolument 16,500 Year‐3 Monthly Emolument 18,150|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: NIL|
|Procedure: The contractual period is subjected to renewal for every one year. Interested candidates may send their applications neatly typed on a plain paper along with their detailed Bio-data and attested copies of relevant certificates within 15days from the date of advertisement to the contact person. The candidate should report to the contact person for certificate verification at 9.30A.M on 20.09.2016, followed by technical interview at 10A.M in the Department of Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics, NITK Surathkal. After the technical interview, the short listed students will be called for interview at Board Room, Administrative Block, NITK. Any change in the date of interview will be intimated through email.|
|Last Date: 17/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Mangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/09/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Staff Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/09/2016