National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/05/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000- Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Mangalore
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NITK Board Room, Mangalore
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work on Department ofAtomic Energy (DAE) funded NBHM research project (Ref. No.2/48(24)/2014/NBHM(R.P.)/R&D II/1455 dated 04-02-2015).
- The duration of the projectis 3 years.
- Title of the Project: On the solutions of Convection-Diffusion equations
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Eligibility: Candidates are expected to have M.Sc. Degree in Mathematics, with a soundknowledge in Analysis and Differential equations.M.Sc final yearstudents can alsoappear for Interview.
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000 per month for first two years Rs. 18000 per month after two years
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka):
All other allowances are as per norms of NBHM, DAE.Date of Walk-in Interview : 08-05-2015 Venue and time : NITK Board Room, 2.30 PM onwards (First floor, Main Building, NITK)Aspirants are required to attend the Walk-in Interview along with an application in theprescribed format (see below), original documents and self attested photocopies ofcertificates.General Terms and Conditions: The position is purely temporary in nature and initialperiod of contract is one year. Based on the progress it will be extended for one or twomore years. The selected Candidate may also apply for the regular PhD programprovided he/she satisfies the eligibility criterion for PhD program in NITK, Surathkal. NoTA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. NITK reserves the right to reject any or allof the applications without assigning any reasons thereof
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/05/2015
VENUE :NITK Board Room, Mangalore
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017