National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification.National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant on or before 07/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,500/-pm
Job Location :Mangaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka),NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications on the plain paper with complete bio-date (with passport size photograph) along with attested photocopies of the candidate’s professional and academic certificates are invited for a temporary post of Project Assistant (ResearchStaff) (ONE)to work under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) –INSPIRE Project“Future Materials For Solid-Oxide Fuel/Electrolysis Cells” by Ministry and Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant (ResearchStaff)
- Number of Posts: ONE
- Duration: 1 Year (can be extended eachyear)
- Emoluments: Rs14500/-pm(consolidated)
- Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech in Chemical/Ceramic/ Materials Science and Engineering/Biotechnology/ Food Technology
- Desirable: Hands-on-experience in synthesis and characterization of metal oxides, basic knowledge on catalyst development, Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells.
- Note: The post is purely temporary in nature. Initial contract shall be only for 1 year. Based on the progress it will be extended each year. If the project shifts to other institute/university the project assistant should also be willing to shift.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka):
- Eligible candidates only will be informed for interview by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All the documents must be reached to the Principal Investigator’semailaddress by 31st August 2015.
- Tentative date of interview: 7thSeptember2015
- Dr. Hari Prasad Dasari(Principal Investigator),Assistant ProfessorChemical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal 575025, Mangalore, Karnataka, INDIAE-mail: [email protected]: 09177304950
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/09/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017