National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA / M.A/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ M.A/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NITK Board Room,NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to appear for the walk-in interview for the post of Project Assistant in the project titled ‘Reforming Higher Education for Civic Learning and Community Engagement’.
- Post name: Project Assistant (purely temporary basis)
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in interview on13-April-2015, 10 AM.
- Venue: NITK Board Room.
- Pay scale: A consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 15,000/- will be paid.
- Duration: Six months (extendable till the end of the project, on review of performance).
- Desirable Qualifications: Post graduate degree in Management, Computer Science or Social Science.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 13/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka):
Applicants must bring their detailed resume and self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. In case any clarification is required the candidate may contact Dr.Sreejith Alathur at his email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/04/2015
VENUE :NITK Board Room
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016