National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA / M COM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NITK Board Room,NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from bright research oriented candidates for the post of Research Assistant in the project titled “Impediments to the Growth of Hospitality Sector: A Case Study of South India” sponsored by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Name of the Position: Research Assistant (purely temporary basis)
- Qualification: MBA / M Com candidates . Candidates with research experience is preferable. Knowledge on SPSS is desirable.
- Age: Below the age of 40 years at the time of appointment
- Procedure of selection: Walk in Interview on 6th April at 10 AM.
- Venue: NITK Board Room
- Emoluments: Rs 14000 p. m
- Duration of the Project: 6 months or completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- The position is purely on a temporary basis.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) – Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 06/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka):
Eligible candidates may send their CV by email. Further queries and correspondences should be directed to Dr. Suprabha K. R at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/04/2015
VENUE :NITK Board Room
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017