National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-per month
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka), Karnataka
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST-funded research project with following details:
- Title of the project: Renewable Synthesis of Hydrocarbon Fuels and Specialty Chemicals from Cellulose-derived Angelica Lactone [YSS/2015/001649]
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Saikat Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, 210 Science Block, NITK Surathkal, Mangalore-575025, Karnataka. Ph. 91-824-2474000(ext. 3219); Mo. 7899495023; Email:email@example.com ; http://chemistry.nitk.ac.in/faculty/saikat-dutta
- Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10). In addition, the candidate must have qualified NET/GATE.
- Age Limit: 28 Yr
- Salary: Rs. 25000/month (as per DST norms)
- Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review. The candidate is entitled to register for Ph.D. at NITK, Surathkal.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates must apply with the following (1) cover letter (2) biodata with passport-sized photograph, (3) copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards, and (4) proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any. Hard copy of the application packet must be mailed to the P.I. (Dr. Saikat Dutta) by speed post so as to reach him by Monday, May 30th , 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2016