National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SCcan apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra), Haryana|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the selection of on Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the following SERB-DST project under the supervision of Dr. C.R. Mariappan, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra – 136 119, Haryana..
- Title of the Project Silver nano-particle embedded bio-glasses: Electro-thermal poling and assessment of their biocompatibility
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India
- Duration of the Project Three years (The position is temporary and conterminous with project)
- Consolidated Monthly Salary: DST Norms: Rs. 16,000/- for 1st and 2nd year. Rs. 18,000/- for 3rd year. Salary will be fixed based on the qualification of the candidate.
- Essential Qualification / Desirable Qualification M. Sc., in Physics with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA Candidate who has- Qualified NET/GATE will be preferred – Prior knowledge in the relevant research area
- Age Limit As per SERB-DST (Government of India) rules
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra):
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV with copy of all the educational and experience certificates to the Principle Investigator on or before April 24th , 2015. Principal Investigator: Dr. C.R. Mariappan, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Kuraukshetra – 136 119, Haryana. Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Note: Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email. No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. Tenure of the JRF will be initially for a period of 2 years and will be extended to 3rd year based on the performance
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015