National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 12/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kurukshetra
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technolo gy, Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra- 136119, aryana
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of a Project Fellow to work in the DST-SERB funded project entitled “Quantum-chemical design, synthesis and energetic properties study of tetrazole based high energy materials” under the supervision Dr. Ghule Vikas Dasharath (Principal Investigator). Details of the position are mentioned below:
- Name of the Post: Project Fellow
- No. of Posts: One (1)
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of first division (60% marks or equivalent grade).
- Desirable qualifications: Candidate with qualified CSIR/UGC-NET/GATE examinations or candidate with research experience/expertise in the relevant field.
- Stipend per month: as per DST rules.
- Tenure of the post: The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is coterminous with the project.
- Age limit: Should be below the age of 28 years at the time of appointment.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra):
Motivated candidates may send the applications with details of name, father’s name, present & permanent address, e-mail, telephone/ mobile number, details of educational qualifications along with Yo of marks obtained with copies of supporting documents and experience with latest passport size photo to the Principal Investigator by post and e-mail. The application should reach the principal investigator latest by August 12, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. The interview date will be informed by email or telephone. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/08/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017