National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITMGH/Chem/P-01/GKD/1440 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 22/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya),Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry, NIT-Meghalaya.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of post : 01 (one)
- Name of the Research Project : Development of 3-D Supramolecular Structure-Based Optoelectronic Materials Towards Photovoltaic Devices
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Department of Science and Technology (DST), GOI, under India-Korea joint Research Proposal
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable upto 3 years solely based on performance.
- Job Description : Research work related to above mentioned project
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/-month +10% HRA for 1st two years and Rs. 28,000/-month +10% HRA for 3rd year.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : MSc in Chemistry with valid NET or GATE score.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : The project involves synthesis and photophysical properties studies of Organic molecules. The candidate with relevant experience will be preferred.
- Accommodation : Bachelor Accommodation in the Institute Hostel may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya):
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Gitish Kishor Dutta, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology-Meghalaya, via e-mail: email@example.com latest by 22 nd September 2015.
- Please note that the CV should include contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications and complete information with regards to NET and GATE Qualifications
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email for an interview and they should bring a copy of invitation letter along with all relevant documents when they come for the interview.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting / rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates appearing the interview.
- Address Dr. Gitish Kishor Dutta Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology- Meghalaya Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003 Ph. No. 9485177036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/09/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITMGH/Chem/P-01/GKD/1440.