National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Teacher through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2015 – NITMGH/REC/TT/2014-15/2746. Candidates who have completed BE/ B. Techcan apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee Teacher on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Teacher|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya), Meghalaya|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Trainee Teacher Recruitment:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has launched a Trainee Teacher scheme under which a National Institute of Technology may engage candidates having completed BE/ B. Tech from a Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI) within the top 15% as Trainee Teacher. Candidates within top 15% in other AICTE recognized institutions and having valid GATE score are also eligible for the position
- Nature of the Programme To appoint “TRAINEE TEACHERS” (TT) on contractual basis at
- National Institute of Technologies (NITs) subject to enrollment of the Candidates in Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs) for M. Tech and Ph. D programme.
- Duration of M. Tech & Ph. D Programme: Mode of Delivery: Maximum 8 years.time & Virtual mode with one semester full time in an IIT.
- Teaching Assignments at parent NIT 12 – 14 hrs. per week Tutorial, laboratory, project work for initial 1-2 years, subsequently sharing and finally to teaching full course.
- Financial support/ Salary Tuition fee as charged by the concerned IIT and monthly consolidated salary paid to TT to be funded by MHRD under this scheme.
- Specialization to be considered/ offered To be decided by the respective NIT and IIT.
- Degree(s) To be awarded by IIT
- Bonds/ Commitment for Service The Trainee teacher will receive his/ her total contracted salary in two parts. One part will be paid to him/ her on monthly basis. The second part of the salary will be put in a Recurring Deposit (RD) in bank. This part is to be paid to a TT after successful completion of Ph. D and continuation in service at the host NIT for three years and paid in three annual installments. In case a TT fails to acquire PhD in the stipulated maximum period and also in case she/he discontinues from the service in parent NIT after successfully completion of this Ph. D, the balance amount will be forfeited. If a TT fails to acquire PhD in the maximum stipulated time, she/ he will be discontinued from this scheme.
- Admissions (i) This scheme is open to all graduating candidates who are in top 15% in the Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). All other candidates who are in top 15% from other AICTE/UGC approved institutions/ universities (non-CFTIs) and having a valid GATE score would also be eligible. (ii) The concerned NITs would identify and implement initial screening criteria for the selection of potential candidates.
- Employment After successful completion of the PhD from IIT, the TT will be absorbed as an Assistant Professor in that NIT in regular scale with all the associated benefits and services rendered as trainee will be counted for various benefits admissible to employees of NITs, subject to his/her satisfying the terms and conditions of the position.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) – Trainee Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Trainee Teacher Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya):
The National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications in Prescribed Format for Trainee Teacher positions from Interested candidates who completed their degree in 2014 or are expecting to complete by June 2015. Applications may be sent to reach the “Registrar, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003” on or before 1st April, 2015. The number of available positions is two in each of the disciplines of- Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2015 – NITMGH/REC/TT/2014-15/2746
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017