National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. NIT-MZ/R/F-NF/01/2015 dated 4 th March 2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, Ph.D, Masters degree, B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technician & More Vacancies on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram), Dr. P. Ajmal Koya, Asst. Professor (Chemistry), National Institute of Technology Mizoram, Chaltlang (Dawrkawn), Aizawl – 796012|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NIT – Mizoram, Aizawl is an Institute of National Importance conducting UG, PG & Ph.D. programmes in Engineering, Science and Humanities. It is one of the 10 (Ten) newly established NITs in the country. Applications for the under mentioned faculty and non faculty positions in the prescribed format are invited from Indian nationals possessing consistently good academic record, with commitment to quality teaching and potential for conduct of research. Tentative numbers of the posts to be filled up are given in the bracket.
Details of Post :
- Professor :- 04 posts
- Associate Professor :- :- 05 posts
- Assistant Professor :- 12 posts
- Registrar :- 01 post
- TA (System) :- 01 post
- Technician (Civil Engg.) :- 01 post
Pay Scale :
- Professor (PB-4) : Rs. 37,400-67,000 with AGP 10,500/-
- Associate Professor (PB-4) : Rs. 37,400-67,000 with AGP 9,500/-
- Assistant Professor (PB-3) : Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP 6000/7000/8000/-
- Registrar (PB-4): Rs. 37,400- 67,000/- with GP 10,000/-
- TA (System) (PB-2): Rs. 9200-34,800/- with GP 4200/-
- Technician (Civil Engg.) (PB-1): Rs. 5200-20,200/- with GP 2000/-
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor (On contract) PB-3 with Grade Pay of Ph.D. One publication in an SCI Journal.
- Assistant Professor (On contract) PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- Ph.D. 01 year One paper accepted for publication in SCI journal Two papers in SCI Journals or one patent; may be based on Ph.D. work.
- Assistant Professor PB-3 with grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-Minimum Pay: Rs. 30,000/- Ph.D. 03 years after Ph.D. or 6 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) after obtaining M. Tech. degree. Two papers in SCI journals outside Ph. D. work. One ongoing sponsored project for candidates from academia. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. One Ph. D. supervision ongoing; One Patent; Experience in industry or R & D lab. of repute; M. Tech., M. Sc. or B. Tech. project supervision on live industrial problems.
- Associate Professor PB -4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 9500/- Minimum Pay: Rs. 42,800/- Ph.D. 06 years after Ph.D, or 9 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period), out of which 3 years should be after Ph.D. and as Assistant Prof. with AGP of Rs.8000/- or equivalent in a reputed university, R & D Lab. or relevant industry. 4 papers in SCI journals after Ph.D.; One Ph.D. guided as sole or principal supervisor plus one continuing. Two projects ongoing or one ongoing plus one completed. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. Academic outreach activity equivalent to two self financed short term courses. One or more patents; Supervising two or more students for Ph.D., strong liaison with industry, offering courses through application of ICT.
- Professor PB- 4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,500/- Minimum Pay: Rs. 48,000/- Ph. D. 10 years after Ph.D. or 13 years (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) out of which 07 years are to be after Ph.D.; At least three years to be at Associate Professor level in an institution of repute. Two Ph.D. degrees guided in career as sole or principal supervisor. The following during the past 04 years: (i)03 papers in SCI journals; (ii) One high value sponsored or consultancy project; (iii)Academic outreach activity equivalent to Two self financed courses offered as coordinator and main teacher. (iv) Two One or more Patents; Supervised more than three students for Ph.D.; Preparing E-Learning Material. At least one selffinanced short-term course offered every year. Strong liaison with industry. Offering significant support institute management; High value sponsored or consultancy projects.
- Registrar (on contract for 5 years) Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55%marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute i) At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or ii)Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education or iii)15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent. i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering/ Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration/legal /financial/ establishment matters.
- TA (System) First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/ Institute. OrFirst class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record. Or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute. — PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Technician (Civil Engg.) Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or Matric with atleast 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trde. Or Diploma in Engineering of three years duration from a recognized Ploytechnic/Institute.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram):
Applications must be in the prescribed format as available in the institute website only. Interested candidates may download the same from the website http://www.nitmz.ac.inPlease mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. 3. Separate applications are to be submitted for each Post and department. Application forms complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of certificates, list of publications, reprints/preprints of publications and summary sheet should reach to the office of “The Director, National Institute of Technology-Mizoram, Chaltlang, Dawrkawn, Aizawl :Mizoram – 796012 (Mizoram) INDIA”. Last date for receipt of Applications is 6 th April 2015. Applications received after the last date may be summarily rejected. Incomplete application forms and applications without demand draft, photograph, signature, experience certificate, documentary evidence in connection with the claim made etc. will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
National Institute of Technology Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. NIT-MZ/R/F-NF/01/2015 dated 4 th March 2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017