National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adhoc Technical Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Adhoc Technical Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/4/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)|
|Vacancy Name||Adhoc Technical Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut), Calicut|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) Adhoc Technical Assistants Recruitment:
A walk in interview and Skill Test will be conducted on 10th April, 2015 at .30 am for shortlisting persons with requisite qualifications and skill sets for working in shift type job in the Campus Networking Centre of the Institute. The Short term engagement will be purely on adhoc basis with remuneration of .10,000/per month. The Campus Networking Centre does not have any holidays and is working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Qualifications: B.TechBE in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering. OR Three Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Engineering Computer Hardware Maintenance, preferably with syllabus of Polytechnic institutes in Kerala or its equivalent from other States.
- Experience (Essential): One year experience 1. In installation, management & maintenance of Operating system like windows and Linux 2. In Networking 3. In troubleshooting and maintenance of laptop and desktop computers . In installation, maintenance and management of IP phones and IP phone server.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) – Adhoc Technical Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 10/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Adhoc Technical Assistants vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut):
Candidates without Original Experience Certificate showing experience, Bio-data, Original Marks lists and Certificates in respect of Qualification and Age will not be allowed to attend the interview and skill test. Preference will be given to those with experience. Interested candidates may appear, on their own cost, for a walk in interview and skill test on 10th April, 2015 at .30 am in the Administrative Block of NIT Calicut, along with original and a set of photocopy of certificates for proof of their qualifications, experience, skills etc. Only those who fulfill the qualifications and produce the Certificates in original will be allowed to appear for the Interview and skill test. Once selected, the candidate will have to report for duty immediately. Due consideration will be given to SCSTOBCPH Candidates as per Government of India reservation rules.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/4/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut), Calicut
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016