National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.NITC/PI/120/DR/DEPUTATION/444/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Registrar Job on or before 31/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut NIT Campus P.O.Calicut, Kerala-673 601|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) Deputy Registrar Recruitment:
The Institute invites application for the post of following position for appointment on deputation basis.
- Deputy Registrar
- Scale of Pay: PB -.15600-39100 Grade Pay 7600/
- Qualification & Experience I. Essential Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University Institute.
- Desirable: Degree in Law
- Experience i) 9yearsexperience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration or ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or – iii) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent. III. Officers from the CentralState Government or Institutes of National importance or UniversitiesUniversity level Institutions or PSU: a) Holding analogous post or b) With at least 5 years’ service in posts in the GP of 6600/- as per Central Pay Commission or its equivalent and having experience in administration, establishment and legal matters. c) Possessing educational qualification as prescribed above
- Age below 55 years as on the closing date of application
- Job Description Administrative matters such as legal, recruitment, establishment, RTI etc. Practical experience of using relevant software in related area is essential
- Term of appointment: As per deputation terms and conditions in Central Government (Initially for a period of one year and extendable as per rules)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)- Deputy Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Registrar Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut):
Applications in suitable format containing all relevant details such as Name, Date of birth, Age, present Employment complete in all respects, along with self-attested copies of certificates proving educational qualification, experience along with Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last three years may be submitted through proper channel to the following address, super scribing on the envelop application for appointment of Deputy Registrar on deputation basis” so as to reach on or before 31-03-2015 at 5 pm. To avoid delay an advance copy may be sent along with NOC.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.NITC/PI/120/DR/DEPUTATION/444/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016