National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO./NITD/AS/CY/04/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI (An autonomous Institute under the aegis of Ministry of HRD, Government of India) Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi – 11 00 40 (INDIA)
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project fellow/ JRF to work in the DST and SERB sponsored research projects in Chemistry, Department of Applied Sciences, NIT Delhi. The details of the sponsored research projects are given below:
- Title of the Project(s): 1. “Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas (PMOs) Supported Group 2 Metal Catalysts for various Organic transformation Reactions” (Sponsoring Agency: DST)
- “Design and Synthesis of Porous Materials with Active Sites and their Application in Gas Storage and Catalysis” (Sponsoring Agency: SERB)
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications First class Master degree in chemistry with NET-LS or GATE
- Desirable experience, if any Hand on experience on synthesis and characterization inorganic/ organic compounds.
- Fellowship *Rs. 12,000/- per month
- No. of positions to be filled up Two (One in each research project)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI):
Application with full details (Educational Qualification starting form SSC onwards, research experience, publication (if any), date of birth, email ID, address and contact number etc) should reach to the undersigned through email: [email protected], on or before 15 th May, 2015. The short listed candidates to be called for interview would be notified by email only. No interview call letter will be sent via post. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended/curtailed/ terminated depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project(s), satisfactory performance and conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Selected candidate(s) will have to join immediately on the receipt of the offer letter.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT DELHI) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO./NITD/AS/CY/04/2015.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017