National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: ITRA/15(58)/MOBILE/DISARM/01/2015/FW. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior, Junior Research Fellow on or before 26/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.22,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Durgapur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology, Durgapur Department of Computer Science & Engineering Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209, West Bengal
Detail Of National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Senior, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following post to work in a project funded by Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior/Junior Research Fellow (purely on temporary basis); – 01 Nos.||01||M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University. BE/B.Tech./MCA with 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks may also apply. For SRF, academic/research/industry experience is mandatory. Other Desirable Requirements: Knowledge of Networking, Algorithm and Graph Theory. Good Programming and Analytical skills.||Fellowship (Per Month): (i)INR 22000/- (JRF consolidated) * (ii)INR 25,000/-(SRF consolidated) *|
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) – Senior, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior, Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur):
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with self-attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates related to Experience, Publications, and Research Interests etc. addressed to Dr. Subrata Nandi, PI-Project DISARM, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg., National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal by post and by email to [email protected] with Advt. no. as the subject line within 26th May 2015. For further details please feel free to contact (Mobile No: +919434788158). Date of interview will be notified on the Institute web site.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates are expected to play a major role in the fundamental research, simulation and implementation activities related to the project in collaboration with the other involved Institutes/Universities.
- Financial assistance for attending Team meetings, Focus area meetings, ITRA meetings, National conferences etc. will be funded from the project whenever scheduled.
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- The above position is purely temporary, and is for a period of Two year (02) years but subject to condition of the candidate’s performance (Performance will be evaluated in every six months), and maybe extended subject to the approval form the competent authority. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/5/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: ITRA/15(58)/MOBILE/DISARM/01/2015/FW
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017