National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow) through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITD/CHE/DST/2015/2. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow) Job on or before 20/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||20/6/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Mahatma Gandhi Rd, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a position of Senior Research Fellow for the project entitled Phycoremediation of Cyanide from Cokeoven Wastewater and CO2 Sequestration from Waste gas using a Mixed Consortium of Green Algae and Cyanobacteria: An Integrated Approachfunded by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: M. Tech in Chem. Engg.BiotechnologyEnvironmental Engineering or MSc. in Microbiology or any related subjects with NET and two years research experience from a recognized University or Institute. Knowledge in algal growth and culture is desirable. Final year M. Tech students who will complete their post-Graduate program by June, 2015 can also apply for the post. However, if selected the candidate has to produce final year result on the date of ioining. Satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure a call for interview.
- SALARY PER MONTH: Basic: Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA (a) 10% per month
- TENURE: Initially for one year subject to extension of total 3 years. Continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year. Candidates recruited as Senior Research Fellow can register for pursuing Ph.D. program.
- PLACE OF WORK; Chemical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur):
Candidates should send their duly signed bio-data indicating their name, fathers name, date of birth, phone number, E mail address, detailed academic qualification indicating year of passing, percentage of marks, name of BoardUniversity, etc., details of experiences (if any) and name of two referees with their phone number and Email ID and one recent photograph to any of the following faculty members: Dr. Susmita Dutta Prof. K. C. Ghanta Associate Professor Professor Department of Chemical Engineering Department of Chemical Engineering NIT Durgapur NIT Durgapur Mobile: 91-9434788120 Mobile; 91-94.34788020 The name of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on www.nitdgp.ac.in on May 27, 2015. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview in Chemical Engineering Department of NI.. Durgapur with their originals and photocopy of testimonials. Date and time of interview will be notified on May 27, 2015 in Institute website.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016