National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Assistant, Guest Coach through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – REF: ADVT. NO: NITD/PTD/COACH/01 2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Sports Assistant, Guest Coach. Walk in Interview will be held on 5/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Vacancy Name : Sports Assistant, Guest Coach
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Durgapur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 5/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DURGAPUR MAHATMA GANDHI AVENUE DURGAPUR 713 209, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Sports Assistant, Guest Coach Recruitment:
The Department of Physical Training, NIT Durgapur is looking for Sports Assistant & Guest Coaches on purely temporary and as and when required basis for provision of coaching and training facilities as well as to assist the various office activities of the Department for the Academic Year 2015-2016.
- Sports Assistant: Essential Qualification: i. Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% of marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with consistently good academic record. ii. Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter University/Inter -Collegiate Competitions or State and/or National Championships. Desirable Qualification: i. At least one year Teaching or Coaching Experience at State /National Level in any of games and sports field. ii. Communication fluency in Hindi/English. iii. Proficiency in Computers for handling office work.
- Guest Coach: (in the discipline of Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Cricket, Athletics, Table Tennis, Tennis, Chess, Hockey, Gymnasium, Yoga and Martial Art). Essential Qualification: i. Diploma in Coaching from recognized University and /or Professional level of coaching course or playing at International Level or National Level in their respective discipline. ii. For NCC Coach: NCC ‘C’ certificate holder and participation in National Level Parade Programme. iii. For Yoga Coach: Diploma in Yoga from recognized University or Institution and /or Participation in International or National Level competition (Individual medal holder) iv. For Gym Coach: Participation in International or National Level Bodybuilding competition (Individual medal holder). v. For Martial Art (Taekwondo) Coach: Participation in international or national level Taekwondo competition (Individual medal holder). Desirable Qualification: Minimum three years of coaching experience in educational Institution(s) of repute.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) – Sports Assistant, Guest Coach Post:
- Written Test on 5/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Sports Assistant, Guest Coach vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur):
- For Sports Assistant: Application duly filled in prescribe format along with testimonials must reach the Office of the I/C Department of Physical Training at SAC, NIT Durgapur, M.G Avenue, Durgapur -713209, W.B, India on or before August 05, 2015.
- For Guest Coach: Interested candidates must carry their application (as per prescribe format), bio-data giving all educational qualifications and experiences in details, along with the original as well as photocopies of all relevant documents, one passport size photograph and no objection certificate from their employer (in case of Govt. employees) at the time of the walk in interview as per the schedule below. Candidates may send an advance copy of their resume to the I/C Department of Physical Training (SAC), NIT Durgapur, Durgapur -713209, W.B. India. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Remuneration: For Sports Assistant: Engaged through outsource agency and be paid the applicable Skilled/Highly Skilled Rate, depending on the experience of the individual candidate and the rate will be revised as per Govt. of India norms. For Guest Coach: On hourly basis which comes to Rs-167.00/hour. Accommodation: May be considered in Rent free hostel type accommodation in case of exceptionally qualified/meritorious guest coaches from outside Durgapur. Contact number for details: 0343-2752201 during 10.00 am to 05.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 5/8/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DURGAPUR MAHATMA GANDHI AVENUE DURGAPUR 713 209, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2014 – REF: ADVT. NO: NITD/PTD/COACH/01 2015-16.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017