National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Associate Professor through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NITD/ADMIN/FW/01/2015 (ROLLING). Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant, Associate Professor Job on or before 17/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant, Associate Professor|
|Total No of Vacancy||89, Post|
|Salary||Rs 15,000-79,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ECHNOLOGY DURGAPUR Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Assistant, Associate Professor Recruitment:
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2015 For Faculty Posts From www.nitdgp.ac.in NIT- National institute of Technology , Durgapur has released the recruitment notification for the year 2015. It invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of Faculty Positions in Engineering, Science, Management, Computer applications and Social science departments. There are total of 89 posts. So interested Indian nationals can apply for the vacancies in the prescribed format from the official website of NIT Durgapur. The application process will be starting now and ends by 17th April 2015.
NIT Durgapur if an Indian National Institute for Science and Technology located in the state of West Bengal. The eligible persons can send their applications in prescribed format along with the DD of Rs 600 to the NIT Durgapur Institute by Speed Post or registered post. It is good opportunity for the aspirants who are interested to work in Teaching field.
More details regarding the number of vacancies, name of cadre, age limit, education criteria, selection process, how to apply, important dates and links are given below for the reference of candidates. For government job updates visit www.govtjobsblog.in regularly.
- Name of organization: National Institute of Technology- Durgapur
- Eligibility: Any Indian Nationals can apply.
- Total number of posts: 89 posts
- Job designation: Faculty position in various departments Name of cadres:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Various Departments : The vacancies are subjected to the following departments like Engineering, Science, Management, Computer applications and Social science departments.
- Pay scale: The selected candidates will be paid an attractive salary and emoluments as per the norms of NIT as below.
- Assistant Professor- Rs 15000 to Rs 39100 with different AGP
- Associate Professor- Rs 37400 to Rs 67000 with AGP as per rules of MHRD
- Professor-Rs 67000 to Rs 79000 with HAG scale.
- Education Criteria:
- Assistant Professor-The applicants must possess PhD with 0 to 1 year experience
- Associate Professor -The applicants must possess PhD with 6 years experience
- Professor- The applicants must possess PhD with 10 years experience.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)- Assistant, Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/4/2015.
- The candidates for the above mentioned posts will be selected based on their performance in Interview conducted by officials.
How to apply for Assistant, Associate Professor Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur):
The applicants should apply in Prescribed format from the website of NIT www.nitdgp.ac.in before 17thApril 2015. The applications received after due date are not accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/4/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NITD/ADMIN/FW/01/2015 (ROLLING).
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017