National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MIS, ERP Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MCA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this MIS, ERP Trainee. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur)
Vacancy Name : MIS, ERP Trainee
Educational Qualification : MCA, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- pm
Job Location : Jamshedpur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAMSHEDPUR – 831014, JHARKHAND
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur) MIS, ERP Trainee Recruitment:
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is one of the National Importance Institutions for Technical Education in India. This was formerly known as Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur is an Institution of National Importance set up by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on the 5th June, 2007. The provision of the Act has come into force with effect from 15th August, 2007 as per Notification S.O.1384 (E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD (Department of Higher Education), New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis. NIT Jamshedpur offers academic programmes: B.Tech. (Hons.), M.Tech., MCA and Ph.D. in the various disciplines. NIT Jamshedpur has well qualified faculty and dedicated supporting staff..
- Name of the Post MIS / ERP Trainee
- Job Profile: To assist the coordinator MIS for its day to day work. Trainees will provide with an opportunity to work in different sections of the MIS and learn modern system management techniques with web based services. The selected candidates will have ample opportunities to work and learn on emerging IT tools and technologies and he/she will have to handle the assigned portfolio under supervision and guidance of activity head.
- Monthly remuneration in Rs. Rs. 20,000/- pm (Consolidated)
- Age limit Not exceeding 30 years
- Educational and other Essential: qualifications required MCA 6th semester (2011 / 2012 batch) outgoing student of NIT Jamshedpur OR B.Tech (CSE) 8th semester (2010 / 2011 batch) outgoing student of NIT Jamshedpur
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur) – MIS, ERP Trainee Post:
- Written Test on 21/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for MIS, ERP Trainee vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur):
- All Qualification, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 21/05/2015.
- The application form which is available on the website www.nitjsr.ac.in can be downloaded or obtained from the office of the concerned Department, filled in and brought along with original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Separate application is required for each post.
- Applications received without complete information / supporting documents will not beconsidered.
- The candidate will be interviewed only after scrutiny of educational and experience certificates. Hence, it is advisable to carry all the original certificates.
- The experience criteria may be relaxed for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Jamshedpur court only.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Reservation norms as per Government of India.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/5/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAMSHEDPUR – 831014, JHARKHAND
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016