National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 28.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Satyanarayana Engu Assistant Professor Department of Mathematical and Computational Sciences National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Mangalore-575 025|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work on Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) funded NBHM research project (Ref. No. 2/48(24)/2014/NBHM(R.P.)/R&D II/1455dated 04-02-2015). The duration of the project is 3 years.
- Title of the Project: On the solutions of Convection-Diffusion equations
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Eligibility:Candidates are expected to have M.Sc. Degree in Mathematics, with a sound knowledge in Analysis and Differential equations. M.Sc final yearstudents can also appear for Interview
- Emoluments:Rs. 16000 per month for first two years Rs. 18000 per month after two years All other allowances are as per norms of NBHM, DAE.Date of Walk-in Interview : 28-04-2015
- Venue and time : NITK Board Room, 2 PM onwards
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 28/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka):
Aspirants are required to attend for Walk-in Interview along with all relevant original documents and duly filled Application Form, The position is purely temporary in nature and initial period of contract is one year. Based on the progress it will be extended for one or two more years. The selected Candidate may also apply for the regular PhD program provided he/she satisfies the eligibility criterion for PhD program in NITK, Surathkal. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. NITK reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 28.04.2015
Venue : NITK Board Room
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017