National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Staff through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. NITK/ME/CSIR/ASB/11. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Staff Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Vacancy Name : Project Staff
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA SURATHKALPost Srinivasnagar-575025, Mangalore, India
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Project Staff Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data including passport size photograph, Name, Date of birth, Postal address, Email id, Contact No., Educational qualification and Experience etc. are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Stafftowork on CSIR funded project entitled “Visualization of boiling heat transfer on grooved surfaces”in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NITK Surathkal for a period of twoyears. Applications complete in all respect should be sent to the Principal Investigator on or before 31/08/2014, 5.00 PM through post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. The principal investigator has the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit based on qualification and experience
In respect of appointment of Project Staff, any ONEof the followingwill be appointed
- JRF @Rs. 12,000/-pm plus HRA/MA : Possessing B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks and passing of GATE.Age limit Maximum 28 years.
- SRF @Rs. 14,000/-pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing (i)B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering and atleast2 years of post BE/B.Tech research/teaching experience as evidence from publishing papers in standard refereed journal (ii) ME/M.Tech in Thermal Science. Age limit Maximum 32 years
- Research Associate @Rs. 22,000/-pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing Doctorate ORhaving 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/M.Tech. Age limit Maximum 35yearsAge Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) – Project Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Staff Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) :
Candidates meetingthe requirements of any one of the above can send their application.Note: There is provision for the JRF to register for MTech(R) and SRF to register for PhD
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO. NITK/ME/CSIR/ASB/11.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017